My Littlest Target Shopper

 


There are some moments in motherhood that don’t seem like a big milestone when they’re happening.

No first steps. No first word. No special occasion.

Just an ordinary day, a little red shopping cart, and the biggest smile.

Ariella has her own little Target cart, and watching her play with it might be one of the cutest things ever. She sits beside it, fills it with her little treasures, takes things in and out, and somehow already looks like she knows exactly what she’s doing. 😂

And of course, it’s Target.

Apparently I’m raising my future shopping buddy early.

I can already picture the days ahead—walking through Target together, stopping to look at things we absolutely do not need, grabbing a snack, and somehow leaving with a cart full of things that weren’t on the list.

But right now, she’s still little enough that her Target runs happen right here at home.

And I want to remember that.

I want to remember those tiny hands wrapped around her toys. Her little purple outfit. That red cart sitting beside her. And especially that huge, scrunchy-nose smile she gives me that can make even the most ordinary day feel special.

Motherhood has taught me that not every memory worth keeping comes with a milestone attached to it.

Sometimes it's simply looking across the room at your baby playing and thinking,

I wish I could keep you this little for just a little longer.

Someday, her shopping cart might be full of Starbucks, throw pillows, beauty products, and at least three things she definitely didn't go to Target for.

But today, she's my littlest Target shopper.

And I wouldn't trade these little ordinary moments for anything. ❤️🎯



Comments

Popular Posts