The Beginning of Everything
There’s something about looking back at baby photos that makes time feel both slow and impossibly fast.
When this photo was taken, I was still learning. Learning how to be a mom, learning how little sleep one person can survive on, learning that love can feel overwhelming in the best possible way.
At the time, I remember thinking these days would last forever.
Now I look back and realize how quickly tiny outfits are outgrown, sleepy newborn stretches disappear, and those little smiles become bigger ones.
Looking at these pictures now, I don’t just see a tiny baby. I see the beginning of the greatest chapter of my life.
These photos capture more than a stage of life — they capture the beginning of us.
The beginning of late nights, first cuddles, learning curves, and realizing that your heart somehow learns to live outside your body.
I’m so thankful we froze these moments in time because motherhood has taught me one thing over and over:
The days feel long, but somehow the years move way too fast.





Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I appreciate your kindness and support of this little corner of the internet. 💛